Call Center In India - Call Center Industry in India
Sunday, January 23, 2005
 
Call Center India – Indian Call Centers encourage higher education

They say ‘Learning is a never ending process’ and
Call Centers India seemed to have just got it right this time. Most of the major Indian Call Centers are now in talks with universities to offer regular postgraduate courses to employees so, as to ensure a secure future ahead.

The rules however, don’t change much in the form of, agents having to take calls for fixed hours. Furthermore, this deal will be inclusive of -- Work, Education, Transport, Hostel and Good Food.

Says Suren Singh Raisily, head & executive VP, Planetworkz, NIIT: “We are in talks with educational institutions. The best way to retain people is to make them qualified. Most of the staff in BPOs is young and so, very concerned about their career. Courses like M Tech, MCA and MBA at PG level will make them well equipped for the job market after three years.”
“I would rather send my kid to a BPO than a university. It’ll educate him as well as teach him to stand on his feet,” says one parent. On the other hand, Universities may face a shortage of students, if this happens.

One might note that such interesting educational offers have been offered from time to time however; they were more on a short-term basis. But with regular classes at
Call Centers, the scenario might entirely change. Professional diplomas like MCSE, JCP (Java Certification Program) and Cisco have clicked in the past.
By offering interesting educational programme the Indian
Call Centerswould not only be taking care of their employees futures, but also, fighting off attrition by absorbing candidates at higher levels into management after graduation. Moreover, with 100 per cent placement guarantee, the programme may be a big success besides, being a model for the world to follow.
Priyanka. S

Comments:
I give your blog an A+ with a Gold Star! I really enjoy your content and will be back very frequently! I enjoyed the information you had on call centers as well. I actually have an call centers blog with all kinds of cool things in it. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
 
I give your blog an A+ with a Gold Star! I really enjoy your content and will be back very frequently! I enjoyed the information you had on call centers as well. I actually have an call centers blog with all kinds of cool things in it. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
 
Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about call centers these days! I have a public call centers blog if you want to come leave me a comment or two! May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
 
Very nice work on your blog, It was fun to read! I am still not done reading everything, but I bookmarked you! I really like reading about call centers and even created a call centers blog of my own if you are interested!
 
I really liked the info on your site about Database Management - nice work. I've just started my own Database Management Secrets blog and would really appreciate you stopping by
 
Nice post. Really I liked it.
I have a certification mcse microsoft site. It pretty much covers certification mcse microsoft related stuff.
Thanks.
 
indiana department of education is the answer to our overflowing prisons. Train them, teach them indiana department of education them when they are young and they will stay out of prison. indiana department of education
 
Hey Fantastic Blog, I totally agree with some of the points you made.
I just finished putting together a site on special education, come check it out when you got time.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a outdoor advertising site/blog. It pretty much covers outdoor advertising related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Advertising can be a big problem otherwise. A lot of companies reserve a big chunk of their budgets to cover marketing expenditures.
 
You'd like via an unsubscribe link at the end of Each Newsletter Publication.
 
george bush blog
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Marketing strategies**blog. It pretty much covers Marketing Strategeis articles related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Your site is very clean and easy to get around in – very nice. I have a marketing online traffic trafficsource.us website. It covers marketing online traffic trafficsource.us web related things.
 
Hi just surfing and discoverd your blog. Very nice. If you are a marketer looking for big savings in advertising regarding call centers, you may want to visitcall centers at http://www.pennypercall.com. Thanks.
 
Hi just surfing and discoverd your blog. Very nice. If you are a marketer looking for big savings in advertising regarding call center, you may want to visitcall center at http://www.pennypercall.com. Thanks.
 
WOW....Do you know or have you ever heard of Gotting Money from government grants ..If you are interested in finding out how to get more info on government grants visit us at http://allgrants4u.com... There are so many things you can get grants for.. Homes, school, work, business, college..ect.. Find out how everybody is getting money from government grants today... Quit living in poverty educate yourself and improve your life..
 
Suprise Suprise open your eyes...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit contractor and you can see what a little change can create..
 
You Can't Do It All.
Learning to delegate, there is not a single management skill more critical to your personal and professional success as an entrepreneur than learning to delegate, but delegating successfully is much more than simply handing out assignments.
Link to this site: strategic management of information technology
http://www.management-faq.info/
 
Great Blog. I enjoyed the information. Many marketers are solving the email blocking and filtering by discovering voice broadcasting. 100 percent of the messages get through! See telemarketing services at telemarketing services
 
Post a Comment


free hit counter

Powered by Blogger