Call Center In India - Call Center Industry in India
Monday, November 29, 2004
 
Call Center India – Spirituality comes calling!
They say ‘Health is Wealth’ and taking this quip seriously are the employees of WNS Global Services, a Call Center in India with branches in Mumbai, Pune and Nasik would undergo a series of Art of Living sessions, practice yoga lessons, go through aroma therapy, acupressure.
These sessions are part of “Wellness Week” an annual event, worth over $103 million besides highlighting physical, mental and spiritual aspects of employee health and improve work environment. WNS is not the only one in the highly competitive Call Center industry turning to spirituality and “wellness” programmes to ease workplace pressure and create better work environment.

For Gautam Chainani, Director (HR), WNS Global Services, the “Wellness Week” is an extension of company strategy of creating harmony and balance around work-life. “This is a follow up to our ‘tax saving and financial planning week’ and ‘learning and development week’ that sought to empower the employee individually and also be a better professional,” says Chainani.

Most HR executives agree that it would certainly help to improve work culture and environment in the Call Center industry in the long run.
Roy T Kuruvilla, HR head of NIIT SmartServe, says that the company spends anywhere in the range of Rs 30,000 and Rs 35,000 per month for each employee who want to upgrade their personal or professional skills through online self-study mode. “Though spirituality sessions are yet to figure in our self development programmes, we are open to the idea,” he adds.
With the Call Center industry in the process of expanding its employee pool from 2.5 lakh-level to around 11 lakh over the next four years, going spiritual is a smart way to woo fresh talent into the burgeoning industry.

Priyanka. S



Comments:
You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a alternative health newsletter
site. It pretty much covers alternative health newsletter
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)
 
Chek this place out it helped me electronics software
 
Hi, this is a good blog on self improvement links. How often do you post new articles so I can come back in time?
If you are interested I also have great content on self improvement links at self improvement links
Again thanks
 
I just came across your blog about natural wellness and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about natural wellness so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Thanks for offering this great service to learn about homemade sex toy. I have a website about homemade sex toy which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!
 
New software automatically creates everything you need for your own highly lucrative list building Joint Venture.network monitoring softwarenetwork monitoring software
 
I just came across your blog about obesity and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about obesity so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
 
Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a self improvement advice site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.
 
If you operate an affiliate program, this quick and easy solution can help your affiliates sell more of your productssoftware downloadssoftware downloads
 
Hey, you have a nice blog here! I must recommend you to my friends.

I have recently started a self help related blog, plus I have a number of self help/self improvement/motivation articles on my self help article site if you're interested. It pretty much covers self help related stuff.

Thanks for the great info!
 
I like your blog. You are giving us some good information on personal growth coaching. Always and interesting and challenging topic. Have a look at my personal growth coaching website. You can sign up for a 52 week e-course there - for FREE!
Abundant blessings
Barbara Hofmeister
www.trainingvisions.com
 
http://corporatestrategicalliances.com/http://corporatestrategicalliances.com/Effective marketing tools, create a wave of traffic hungry for your product/services with this free set of marketing tools in the download area.

Grab your share of internet income with the most explosive discovery now free to download
 
I succeeded. I achieved my goal, I am successful, I set myself a target and did it, I wanted to do it and I have done, I am really pleased with myself, I am so happy I just want to tell everyone about my success, I did really well.
cause of low self esteem
Self Improvement Services.
 
Wow This is Deep..I know all of this sounds good but if you really want to change yourself or someone important to you. If you need free tarot reading in your life. If You can say no to all this free tarot reading...

I am changing the way I live today ..Think it and believe it.. You can Change Your Life and Start Living Your Dreams Today..http://gregvb.tarotmind.hop.clickbank.net
 
If you are involved in Sales or Marketing in any way....Here are some "Mental Performance" statements AKA: Positive thinking affirmations....You can use and practice to put yourself in a comfortable frame of mind. before talking to your prospects....
alternative health improvement
Self Improvement Services.
 
Hello there. I enjoyed your blog and comments. As a special announcement to marketers who would like substantial savings in call centers, please see mycall centers here: http://www.pennypercall.com. Thanks.
 
If You are Tired of NOT getting anywhere in Life. not being able to accomplish what it is out of life you want to. Ive been there and I still have my ups and downs in life but they don't seem to be the same downs, there are more ups in my life. I wrote a book on self esteem improvement . It is to the point on what you need to do to change your life. I wont make this real long.. If you need to make more money .. have a better relationship with someone or your just tired of the same old you.. then visit us at http://goals444.com and find out more about self esteem improvement
 
Great Blog. I enjoyed the information. Many marketers are solving the email blocking and filtering by discovering voice broadcasting. 100 percent of the messages get through! See call center at call center
 
There is a pervasive belief that time pressure stimulates creativity, this is both true and false.
Link to this site: health information management school
http://www.management-faq.info/
 
Blog is informative . Don�t stop. This may be of interest to you information about refinance property http://thehomemortgageguide.com Start planning for the future refinance property
 
http://hottest-news.info/index.php
 
Post a Comment


free hit counter

Powered by Blogger