Call Center In India - Call Center Industry in India
Friday, May 28, 2004
 
Right Accent: the Call Center mantra

Call Centers in India are attacked with one frequent complaint that their employees’ accents are not right and they cannot be understood. The most recent incident involving Dell computers, has given rise to fears that Dell will move their operations back to the U.S. As a result, the Indian call center employees are trying every trick they can to match the voice of America. Companies such as Prudential are making sure that good training takes care of these problems. And for now the Indian call center industry and experts say such small hiccups will not damage the value proposition that India continues to offer.

Jesmine

Comments:
I give your blog an A+ with a Gold Star! I really enjoy your content and will be back very frequently! I enjoyed the information you had on call centers as well. I actually have an call centers blog with all kinds of cool things in it. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
 
Very nice work on your blog, It was fun to read! I am still not done reading everything, but I bookmarked you! I really like reading about call centers and even created a call centers blog of my own if you are interested!
 
Hello there, I was recently doing a search through blogs for the keyphrase home business career. I happened to come across yours even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I figured I wouldn't mind contributing to your blog by commenting it. I've been quite busy to work on my blog lately but I am interested in topics being generally related to what I search for. I know you may not think this is an appropriate post to your blog, however I would just like to compliment you on your blog and I wish you well in future endeavors with it,

Sincerely,

Mark

if you would like me to stop posting on your blog ill get the message if you turn on word verification for your blogger.com account there are no need for complaints when you could simply use that function.

p.s. I like to take a look at other blogs to get some ideas as to how I am going to form mine. home business career is related to my future blog building.
 
Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a dell computers
site. It pretty much covers dell computers related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
Hello there. I enjoyed your blog and comments. As a special announcement to marketers who would like substantial savings in mortgage leads, please see mymortgage leads here: http://www.pennypercall.com. Thanks.
 
Post a Comment


free hit counter

Powered by Blogger